Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Member

I was at the Y today when out of the corner of my eye I saw something gray flash by. "Wow that guy is moving pretty fast," I thought. On closer look, I thought "he's incredibly cute and he looks like such a nice guy. I would love to go over and give him a big squeeze." Then he quickly leaped onto a chair and then a table. Yeah, he was incredibly agile. I was so impressed with him that I just had to take his picture and post it on this blog. Some of you might recognize him because he's been on TV a lot. You could say that he's a celebrity. In fact he even has his own video. Okay, so I'm obviously kidding. But with all the coverage "Goliath" is getting, I'm worried that he may start to get a complex. I wouldn't be too surprised if he decided to join his local Y.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly someone else who needs to consider a new years resolution about a gym. I nearly fell over when I heard them calling him "little guy" on the video. I have seen adult tigers at the zoo who are more "little."
-J

Debra said...

They let a cat into the Y???

That is the fattest cat I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is a ginormous cat!!! Holy shit.