Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This Workout Stinks

During my workout yesterday I was being followed by an old man with bowel incontinence. I'm all for the elderly getting some exercise. Hell, I encouraged my grammy to join Silver Sneakers. But if you have to wear Depends because you shit your pants a little every time you lift a weight, perhaps you should do your workouts at home and not at the Y. Or at least come at an off time of day instead of lunch hour when the place is packed. Heightened sense of smell due to pregnancy plus an old dude with a load in his pants are not the makings of a pleasant workout, let me tell you.

2 comments:

super des said...

Ick. I definitely wouldn't be able to finish my workout.

Anonymous said...

I could not finish this post for about 10 minutes because I was laughing so hard at the first sentence. Oh. My. God.